Kirby’s Flooring is a locally owned family business that has been providing our community with quality workmanship and guaranteed installations for more than 30 years.
Resilient/Vinyl Floor Care & Maintenance
- Use a doormat outside each entrance to your home to prevent dirt, sand, grit, and other substances such as oil, asphalt, and driveway sealer from being tracked onto your floor. Use non-staining mats on your floor. Do not put latex-backed or coco-fibre mats on your floor because they will stain or damage the surface
- To minimize potential staining from asphalt tracking, we suggest you use a latex-based driveway sealer
- Close your curtains or blinds where extreme sunlight hits the floor. A combination of heat and sunlight causes most home furnishings, including resilient floors, to fade or discolour
- Support furniture with wide-bearing, non-staining floor protectors. Ideally, the protectors should be at least one inch in diameter, made of non-pigmented, hard plastic, and rest flat on the floor. Non-staining felt protectors are also acceptable. Casters with a minimum 3/4″ flat surface width or floor protectors are recommended for all moveable furniture. Make sure any metal protectors are rust-proof. Replace your narrow dome furniture rests with wide-bearing ones
- If you need to move heavy furniture and/or appliances, such as your refrigerator, across the floor, always use strips of wood or hardboard runways to protect the floor. Always use runways even if you have an appliance dolly, or even if the heavy objects are equipped with wheels or rollers
Luxury Vinyl Plank & Tile
Special Financing Options
We have financing options over 3, 6, 9 or 12 months - no pay no interest OAC offers. We accept cash, cheque, debit, Visa and Master Card.
Monday to Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Sunday - Closed
Please read what these great customers have to say about Kirby's Complete Flooring Centre:
Great people! Great Products! Can't get better service anywhere!
Family operated and committed. If your looking for a durable product and dedicated installers - look no further than a company in your own backyard. I've never ran Into a flooring situation they didn't have a product or solution for. Big box stores are great for glue and lumber, but when you need individual situations assessed, companies who put their name and reputation at stake behind every sale are honestly your best investment....invest in a company who supports their product as if they manufactured it themselves. A true expert will sell you the product you need, a box store will sell you one they have, *just an honest opinion*.
This is the most honest and straight up company I've ever dealt with. Competitive prices, and superior work. Meticulous. A trustworthy place for any home improvement work. Not just flooring. My carpet install and my parent's carpet install was more than we expected. Little extras here and there, and just great people doing the work. Don't waste time going elsewhere. Honestly.
Thanks to the professional care to detail and fast service, our investment property SOLD within days of Kirby's new wood floor installation! We recommend their work to everyone.
A absolute five star rating. The knowledge, flooring selections, friendliness, project time management, and professional family installers made our project an absolute pleasure. In my experience of many contractors I have yet to enter a completed job site with zero deficiency. Well done Brennan, Mark and Iva !
We highly recommend Kirby's Flooring. We recently received prompt, reliable and courteous customer service, from Iva, Mark & Brennan Kirby; as well as an extremely professional installation by Brennan Kirby.
Top notch, professional experience with this flooring company from the sales to the install! No complaints. I would highly recommend them for any of your flooring needs!