Kirby’s Flooring is a locally owned family business that has been providing our community with quality workmanship and guaranteed installations for more than 30 years.
Resilient/Vinyl Floor Care & Maintenance
- Use a doormat outside each entrance to your home to prevent dirt, sand, grit, and other substances such as oil, asphalt, and driveway sealer from being tracked onto your floor. Use non-staining mats on your floor. Do not put latex-backed or coco-fibre mats on your floor because they will stain or damage the surface
- To minimize potential staining from asphalt tracking, we suggest you use a latex-based driveway sealer
- Close your curtains or blinds where extreme sunlight hits the floor. A combination of heat and sunlight causes most home furnishings, including resilient floors, to fade or discolour
- Support furniture with wide-bearing, non-staining floor protectors. Ideally, the protectors should be at least one inch in diameter, made of non-pigmented, hard plastic, and rest flat on the floor. Non-staining felt protectors are also acceptable. Casters with a minimum 3/4″ flat surface width or floor protectors are recommended for all moveable furniture. Make sure any metal protectors are rust-proof. Replace your narrow dome furniture rests with wide-bearing ones
- If you need to move heavy furniture and/or appliances, such as your refrigerator, across the floor, always use strips of wood or hardboard runways to protect the floor. Always use runways even if you have an appliance dolly, or even if the heavy objects are equipped with wheels or rollers
Luxury Vinyl Plank & Tile
Special Financing Options
We have financing options over 3, 6, 9 or 12 months - no pay no interest OAC offers. We accept cash, cheque, debit, Visa and Master Card.
Monday to Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Sunday - Closed
We are proud to offer quality workmanship in every project and would like to share with you the kind words from our satisfied customers. Kirby's would like to say a big thank you to each and every customer who has supported us through our 30+ years!
They are second to none. Please feel free to use my name as recommendation for any of your future or current clients. I too will highly recommend you to any person looking for carpet/flooring installation. Thanks again. You’re the greatest.
As a designer, I have dealt with numerous companies and Kirby’s Flooring is top notch. Your service was prompt and courteous and most importantly, you are a pleasure to work with. I look forward to working with you on many upcoming projects. Thanks again. You’re the greatest.
We sincerely appreciate the way you conduct business,the quality of work, and your professional manner. Our Club has beautiful floors to admire for many years to come! Thank you!