Kirby’s Flooring is a locally owned family business that has been providing our community with quality workmanship and guaranteed installations for more than 30 years.
Hardwood Floor and Laminate Care & Maintenance
- Sweep or vacuum the floor regularly to keep it clean and free of dust, sand and other abrasive materials
- Place area rugs or doormats at entryways to help prevent sand, grit, oils, dirt and other abrasive or staining materials from being tracked onto the floor surface from outdoors. (Avoid rubber-backed or similarly dense matting materials that may trap moisture between the mat and the floor; choose mats that enable airflow instead.)
- Place protective mats at high-use work areas such as sinks, ranges, service counters and workstations
- Protect the floor from any exposure to liquids, water and other forms of moisture. Blot up any spilled food, drink or other liquid immediately
- Ensure that environmental conditions are maintained with a temperature of 65-75OF (18-24OC) and humidity at 35-55% at all times. Hardwood flooring reacts to changes in the environment. Excessive heat or dryness can result in gapping or splitting; excessive humidity can result in cupping. Gapping, splitting, cupping or other problems resulting from exposure to improper environmental conditions are not covered by the product warranty
- Put felt protector pads on the feet of all furniture, display stands, file cabinets and other accessories that will be placed directly onto the floor surface. Inspect regularly for wear and replace as necessary
- Avoid letting sharp or pointed objects come into contact with the floor surface. Do not walk on the floor with high heeled shoes, sports cleats, or other types of footwear which may damage the finish or cause indentations to the surface
- Pets’ nails will scratch and mark the floor surface. Keep pets’ nails trimmed to minimize damage to the surface
- Do not drag, push or roll appliances, furniture or any heavy object across the floor. Use heavy duty moving mats, dollies, or other moving aids to protect the floor surface
- Hardwood flooring will naturally undergo a change in color as it adjusts to the ambient light conditions of the installation environment. The degree of color change varies by species. To ensure a uniform change, it is recommended that you do not place area rugs on the new floor for sixty days after installation. Thereafter, periodic re-arrangement of furniture and area rugs will help ensure that your flooring colors evenly
- Do not use any household cleaners, oils, soaps, waxes or any abrasive materials or scouring agents on the floor
Luxury Vinyl Plank & Tile
Special Financing Options
We have financing options over 3, 6, 9 or 12 months - no pay no interest OAC offers. We accept cash, cheque, debit, Visa and Master Card.
Monday to Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Sunday - Closed
Please read what these great customers have to say about Kirby's Complete Flooring Centre:
Great people! Great Products! Can't get better service anywhere!
Family operated and committed. If your looking for a durable product and dedicated installers - look no further than a company in your own backyard. I've never ran Into a flooring situation they didn't have a product or solution for. Big box stores are great for glue and lumber, but when you need individual situations assessed, companies who put their name and reputation at stake behind every sale are honestly your best investment....invest in a company who supports their product as if they manufactured it themselves. A true expert will sell you the product you need, a box store will sell you one they have, *just an honest opinion*.
This is the most honest and straight up company I've ever dealt with. Competitive prices, and superior work. Meticulous. A trustworthy place for any home improvement work. Not just flooring. My carpet install and my parent's carpet install was more than we expected. Little extras here and there, and just great people doing the work. Don't waste time going elsewhere. Honestly.
Thanks to the professional care to detail and fast service, our investment property SOLD within days of Kirby's new wood floor installation! We recommend their work to everyone.
A absolute five star rating. The knowledge, flooring selections, friendliness, project time management, and professional family installers made our project an absolute pleasure. In my experience of many contractors I have yet to enter a completed job site with zero deficiency. Well done Brennan, Mark and Iva !
We highly recommend Kirby's Flooring. We recently received prompt, reliable and courteous customer service, from Iva, Mark & Brennan Kirby; as well as an extremely professional installation by Brennan Kirby.
Top notch, professional experience with this flooring company from the sales to the install! No complaints. I would highly recommend them for any of your flooring needs!